Tuesday, October 2, 2012

41312

With nothing else to do I've been screwing with the computer. Upon digging deeper I have found a folder.

Entitled "41312"

I'm not sure of the significance of the numbers. It could mean anything. Of course I opened the folder, but there was a catch...it was guarded by a password. I was unable to guess the correct pass. I tried Lance and 41312, I haven't thought of anything else it could be. Anyone out there have a guess?

Anyways I will update when more happens.

- Lance


4 comments:

  1. The most likely meaning is April 13th of this year. Without knowing more all I can suggest is that the password might be related to some important event that has occurred on April 13th in the past.

    http://www.historyorb.com/events/april/13

    and

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/April_13

    Might suggest some clues to the password

    ReplyDelete
  2. That makes sense, I will take a look at those links.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lance,

    I did some research. April 13, 2012 was on a Friday, or Friday the 13th, which is considered an unlucky day.

    Try movies, disappearances etc that happened that day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I came across that. If 41312 is indeed a date something definately happened..I will see if anything significate happened then.

      Delete