Thursday, October 4, 2012

Who Is The Watcher?

Sorry about the unexplained picture, it was given to me by a little girl today. I don't recall her name but she was sitting on a bench out side of a small store. The store had a few cameras so I bought one.

As I was walking out of the store I saw the girl. She was no older than ten with pigtails and a dress. She saw me and told me some interesting things. First she stated that I was new in town and that a lot of adults were talking about me. Okay, I can understand that, but them she said "and they are talking about the watcher a lot too". I asked who the watcher is and she said he is "the good man who saves us".

I found this very intriguing. I preceded to ask more about this "watcher" when her father came out of the store. Je gave me a smug look and took his daughter; at the last second she ripped a picture out of her notebook and gave it to me. The picture is the one I posted earlier.

I am not sure what the picture is of. There is a figure in the middle with what seems to be six arms and a bunch of people around him. There is something unnerving about the picture. Is the guy in the middle the "watcher"?

I've decided to leave tomorrow, if I can't get a ride I will walk out of town. I don't like this place.

- Lance

No comments:

Post a Comment