Monday, October 8, 2012

Video 2

Okay, I apologise. Like Cecilia said on the last post; I need to calm down. Try to understand my situation though, your on the other side of the screen: safe. My life is on the line, I'm not safe. Some of you, most of you, probably think this is fake. Well go ahead, think what you want but I assure you this is very real.

Now I know I have a lot of explaining to do, my last few posts have been a little confusing. To explain everything I have to continue telling you about the videos. So this is Video 2:

The video starts out with me (I'm assuming) driving up to a large house, the camera is resting on the dash board. Zack's car from the last video is parked outside the house. Obviously I followed him out here, trying to stop him. I get out of the car and walk up to the front gate and unlatch it. There was a long pathway up to the door made out of gravel. At the door I didn't bother to knock but rather opened the door and walked right in.

Once in the house I start calling out Zack's name. There is no answer; the house seems completely empty. I slowly make my way down the entrance hall into what looks like the dining room. The table is littered with papers and other useless junk. At this point I'm almost screaming Zack's name, obviously worried about his safety, and probably mine too. I look behind me back down the hall when I suddenly hear the front door shut. The camera visual then starts to distort, the colours change, starts fuzzing, and some frames keep getting repeated. Walking down the hall is a man in a suit. It is so dark I was able to make out his face on video. Upon seeing this man I start to mutter "No,no" over and over again, stumbling backwards. The camera is dropped and the visual goes black. The audio is still there though. You can hear my screams until it goes silent. After about five minutes the visual comes back. The house is empty and the camera shuts off.

I have no idea what happened or who the man in the suit was. I do know where the house is though. I've seen it. It's in this town.

- Lance

No comments:

Post a Comment