Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Sheriff

While I was walking back into the motel the lady at the counter told me the sheriff got back in town. I'm going to go see him as soon as I'm done posting this. Lets see if he knows why I may have woken up in that house, or if he knows anything.

You guys also brought up the fact that 41312 may be a date; April 13, 2012. I haven't found anything to significant about that day besides it was friday the 13th, and I'm not superstitious so it doesn't have much if a meaning to me. It COULD have a meaning but I wouldn't know or remember. I will ask the sheriff about that date.

- Lance

2 comments:

  1. Lance,

    You said the 41312 folder was on the laptop. Was there anything else? Even a wallpaper that may have something to do with this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sadly nothing else. I still have no clue what the password could be. I've tried friday, fridaythethirteenth and fridaythe13th. None of them work.

      Delete