Saturday, October 6, 2012

Video 1

I need to get out of here. Luckily I was able to shove the laptop under the mattress before they searched my backpack. This room is cramped, the bed takes up almost half of it, there are no windows; the only light is coming from a dim lightbulb hanging from the ceiling.

I should have just left. Instead I had to try the password one more time.

The password was "watcher".

The folder contained two videos titled: 4/13/12 PART 1 and 4/13/12 PART 2. You guys were right, the 41312 was a date. Of course I watched the videos, I had to, wouldn't you?

The first one (4/13/12 PART 1) was filmed from my perspective. I was holding the camera, or I'm pretty sure I was because it was my voice coming from the other side. Anyways the first video took place entirely in a what we can assume was my house; from the context of the video it seems like someone else lived with me. I'm not sure if he is a friend or relative.

The entire video was just me and Zack (that is the other persons name) arguing. Zack kept mentioning that we need to stop this "thing". He didn't say person or what its name is, he just called it a thing. I keep on telling him that it is too dangerous and he will die if he goes. In the end he leaves; off to stop this "thing". The camera then shuts off.

Now the second video.

Wait, someones coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment